Returning Widths Swimmers @Wed 7th Oct 6.30pm
1. We understand some parents may be hesitant about their child returning to the pool but please email email@example.com to let us know if your child is retuning or not.
2. If your child is returning, you will need to complete the covid health and declaration form and return to the above email address at least the day before they return so it can be processed. If no form is received then your child will be turned away at the pool.
3. Some widths swimmers also had a session in lengths on a weekend. For now, they will be returning to Wednesday session only to build up fitness. This will be reviewed during October.
4. Please ensure you log in to swim manager to confirm contact and medical details are correct.
5. Swimmers arrive beach style ready and leave with clothes on over their costume / trunks
6. Please remember we are only able to allow one parent to watch from the balcony & the wearing of face masks is compulsory. This is to help reduce the risk of Covid-19 spreading. All social distancing must be maintained & current Covid-19 guidance followed whilst attending sessions.
Please do not forget…. HANDS – FACE – SPACE.