The club training schedule is summarised below, subject to change by the club or pool operator without notice. Breaks from training are taken in December and August with maintenance training available, subject to demand and at additional cost.
Sessions may be changed or cancelled for technical or health and safety reasons due to events outside the club’s control. Changes will normally be advised in the first instance on the Kingfishers Members Only Facebook Group.
During the return to swimming after Covid-19 closure (from September 2020 onwards), trials for new members are by prior arrangement only – so please do contact the Club Secretary first.
NOTE: It is temporarily NOT possible to visit the club on Club nights without prior arrangement. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trials take place on the first Wednesday of the month but can be arranged at other times or on a Sunday at 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm, by prior arrangement.
Scarborough Sports Village Main Pool
Returning 7th September 2020 (*)
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – Club Squads Lengths (Invitation) and Masters
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm – Widths (Returning 7th October 2020) (*)
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Lengths
- 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Lengths (Secondary School ages)
- 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm – Masters
- 6:30 am – 7:30 am – Masters (2 lanes)
- 7:30 am – 8:30 am – Club Squads Lengths (Invitation)
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Club Squads Lengths (Invitation)
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Masters