Christmas Raffle Draw Results
Firstly can I thank everyone who has donated to the raffle. It was drawn tonight, and due to technical difficulties, we didn’t manage to live feed it….. Shaun has promised he will practice for next time. The draw was adjudicated by Brian de-Alker. We used a random number generator app on an iPhone to draw the numbers.
Thank you to our sponsors who donated prizes or money towards prizes these are : Our Co – £500, MKN Surveyors Ltd – £500, Becky Fox for the Body Shop Hamper, Dave Eves for the days gardening, Schneider Electricals for the vouchers, Tap & Spile, & Mrs Balloch, Eat Me Cafe.
Can I secondly thank everyone who has participated in the raffle, including my dad who seems to have spent my inheritance.
I am overwhelmed with the amount that has been raised which totals £2398
To the lucky winners I will contact you by text message, messenger or email to arrange a covid safe delivery.
DON’T WORRY I won’t be dressed up as Santa!
Kay – Fundraising Organiser.
Winners are :
1. iPad – Suzanne Eblet
2. Nintendo Switch – Reece Markham
3. Luxury Food Hamper – Karen Wade
4. 1 Years membership, kitbag and towel – Andrew Rennard
5. 1 Days Gardening by Dave Eves – Karen McCrory
6. Body Shop Hamper – Teresa Hargreaves
7. Sega Mega Drive – Jade Liley
8. £50 Love to Shop voucher – Debbie Fox
9. Hotel Chocolate and Prosecco – Gail Flinton
10. Hotel Chocolate and Prosecco (2) – Suzanne Eblet
11. Red Box Lindt Hamper – Sharon Griffin
12. Brown Box Lindt Hamper – Shannon Lewis
13. Tap n Spile Meal for 2 delivered to your door – Hannah Foster
14. £30 Go-Ape Voucher – Vickie Berriman
15. £30 Eat me Café Voucher – Maddie Adams
16. £25 Amazon Voucher – Claire Malthouse
17. Lego Harry Potter Voucher – Joanne Michilitus
18. Prosecco and Chocolates – Charlotte Adams
19. Puzzle and Snowman Cuddly Toy – Lyndsay Milburn
20. Haribo Selection Bag – Craig Sellars
Kingfishers Special Prize draw for selling tickets to folk outside the club – Charlotte Adams
Wishing you all a safe & magical christmas….
See you all 4th January 2021 when hopefully we will be swimming again