Congratulations & well done to one of our Kingfisher youth coaches, Jack Naylor and all at Swim England’s North East Regional Youth Forum for winning Swim England’s Inspirational Youth Champion Award last tonight.
Jack is the Chair of the North East Youth Forum and has worked tirelessly throughout the year. Jack spent time throughout the summer helping young swimmers stay safe in the sea working with the Swim Safe programme, saving, and helping people on our local beaches for the RNLI, supporting Kingfisher SC’s open water sessions and his mum Zoey on her many sea swims, not forgetting the volunteer work that he does coaching our younger Kingfisher swimmers & also the officiating at swim galas.
The Swim England North East Region Youth Forum’s aims are to:
- Represent the interest of young people participating or volunteering within aquatics within the North East Region.
- Develop a network of young people throughout the organisation and the sport across the region.
- Assist on projects within the Northeast Region such as the development of resources and training opportunities for young volunteers.
- Act as ambassadors for the sport and the organization at a local, county, regional and national level. Be a representative for the sport and the organization.
- Positively engage with youth and young adult members in an engaging way which motivates them to represent the interests of young people in a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable manner.
The Swim England North East Region’s Youth Forum has a maximum of 20 permanent members between the ages of 13 and 25 and looks to meet a minimum of 4 times each year.
The link below is to the Swim England awards night.
Keep championing all the amazing young people in our fabulous North East swim family Jack.
Kingfishers Swimming club & the young swimmers in the North East are very proud of you Jack